God Is Good…
All the time.
All the time,
God is Good.
So, God has shown up in the last 24 hours in various ways. You may laugh and think these are minor, but especially if you’re a mom you’ll understand…
6. Sophia has slept from 10 until 5:15 or 5:45 for TWO nights in a row! (Hallelujah!)
5. My wonderful husband did the dishes last night! (Can I get another Hallelujah!)
4. We got sweet tea from Chick-fil-a last night!!! (Amen)
3. There has been relative peace this morning… (It could be broken at a moment’s notice but for now I’m savoring it!)
2. We are done school supply shopping. (Sometimes it is ridiculously hard to find a very specific item… black composition notebooks were not in Walmart yesterday!)
and the #1 reason why God is good this morning…
The Schwan’s man came at 8:30 am… this ONE HOUR LATER than normal!!! (A loud Hallelujah, please!)
In the words of my husband and Vova (his interpreter while in the Ukraine…)
Click here and press play…
***Update… So, I just realized that you won’t be able to see the video unless you’re friends on facebook… what better reason to be my friend :O)